Mothership Events is a specialist profile outdoor events company that can service all, or just a segment of your event requirements. Our staff members have a wide skill base and experience in events, festivals and concerts that span across many genres and market styles.
Site – Area Management
As part of this service we will site – area manage and coordinate the events site – venue operations from start to finish as per the client brief and parameters. Such a service includes:
- Site Management
- Food and Beverage daily schedule management
- Site Management staffing and rostering
- First Aid
- Site Logistics and freight
- Workplace Health & Safety management
- Site and venue compliance and Safety
- Fire Safety and compliance
- CIT Logistics liaison as required
- Safety and Risk management
- Event & Venue Liaison
- Supply of Site Kit
- Weekly Site Management timesheets and invoicing
Site Crew – Event – Stage Crew
The duties of the Site, Event and Stage crew we supply include the following:
- Supports the Site – Event – Production Manager & Concert Producer in management of a varied range and load of planning matters relating to the operation of the event.
- Delivers in support of the event /site management team all facets of the production schedule and event management and safety plan for the event.
- General artist response, production and site event logistic response.
- Manage delegated duties from Site Manager / Event Manager and Production Manager
- Coordinate duties with Production Assts, Event Runners, Decor Crew and volunteers
- Capability to carry medium-heavy lifting and medium-high level physical work involved
Plant Equipment Operators
This covers a wider spectrum of specialist site crew inclusive of, but not limited to, Forklift drivers, tele-handler fork drivers, crane operators, boom lift and scissor lift operators.
This includes current and compliant ticketed operators and crews for associated machinery requirements.
This covers a wider spectrum of general event staff inclusive of, but not limited to, box office, entry point , ushering, accreditation, cloak room, administration support, Artist Liaison, Decor and Event Runners.
Provision of required skill set stage managers and related teams based on client brief and requirements. Duties include:
- Meet & Greet of artists on arrival
- Facilitate liaison between artist, production manager and artist liaison team
- Make sure the stage follows the on time schedule
- Ensure production and technical requirements are prepared by production company and ready for performance time
- Secure the on stage area
- Coordinate communications with Artist Liaison, production and technical Managers